Editor’s Choice Microderm Glo Mini Diamond Microdermabrasion and Suction Tool Latest price 2nd Best Choice
Many acclaimed body contouring professionals routinely incorporate technology to assist their clients in lymphatic drainage. This is because non-invasive fat reduction body contouring treatments kill or damage fat cells, but don’t directly eliminate the fat from the body. That’s totally up to your client’s lymphatic system. Pioneering lymphatic drainage machines professionals are swearing by are: the pressotherapy machine and the whole body vibration machine. Both machines are equally effective, safe, and affordable. However, there are differences between the two. In this article, you’ll learn the information you need to know in order to decide which machine is right for your body contouring practice.
What Is Pressotherapy Technology
Pressotherapy, also referred to as intermittent compression therapy or lymphatic drainage therapy utilizes pneumatic compression technology to accelerate both the blood flow in the circulatory system and the lymphatic circulatory system.
How Does Pressotherapy Assist in Lymphatic Drainage?
Controlled by computer, the compression therapy system powering Pressotherapy uses inflating pumps within a bodysuit (worn by your client) putting intermittent pressure on your client’s body, hence the stimulation of blood and lymphatic circulation.
The rhythmic compression action of the pressotherapy machine promotes the elimination of fats, excess fluids, toxins, and other waste from your client’s body.
What Are the Benefits of Incorporating Pressotherapy to Your Business?
- Pressotherapy treatments boost and maximize the results for fat reduction treatments such as Cavitation, Lipo Laser, Cryolipolysis, SculpSure, Coolsculpting, Emsculpt NEO, Venus Bliss, Zerona, and more.
- Pressotherapy is an extremely flexible treatment; you can use it to target the entire body or to focus on merely a smaller area, such as the legs, torso, arms, or a combination of different areas.
- Pressotherapy can be used as a standalone treatment with ample benefits aside from lymphatic drainage. This includes for detox slimming as well as smoothing and firming treatment.
- Many clients of Pressotherapy Treatment thought it was relaxing.
- As a professional, Pressotherapy treatments can easily boost your income. Depending on the market and client’s individual needs, you can charge anywhere between $75 to $175 per session.
What to Consider When You Take Up Pressotherapy?
- A Pressotherapy treatment requires an hour block of your treatment room and an hour commitment from your client.
- You can utilize this time to reinforce education, develop a relationship with your client and uncover his or her needs.
The good thing about pressotherapy is that you don’t necessarily have to stay in the treatment room with your client. The machine can be set to work, meaning that you can get your client started, and then leave the room to attend to another client or to get some other tasks completed.
The Best Pressotherapy Machine of 2023
1. Doctor Life SP-1000 Full Body, L Boots, Sequential Air Compression Massager
Made in Korea, the Doctor Life SP pressotherapy machine is FDA-cleared and easy to use. It supports a wide range of uses, including to promote muscular pain relief and stimulate various circulation functions. Features strong and durable air pump, a simple adjustable timer and pressure level, this pressotherapy system comes with an SP-1000 device, 1 pair of leg sleeves, an arm sleeve, a waist sleeve, a double and a single hose, a storage bag, as well as a pair of foot pads.
Whole Body Vibration Technology
What is Whole Body Vibration Technology?
Also referred to as a vibration therapy, the Whole Body Vibration Therapy makes use of passive exercise to cause intense yet comfortable muscle contractions. This process can increase both blood circulation and lymphatic circulation.
How Does Whole Body Vibration Technology Stimulate Lymphatic Drainage?
The Whole Body Vibration Platform or machine moves rapidly in back and forth, up and down, and in side to side motions. This process engages up to 98% of your client’s muscle fibers, promoting blood flow and lymphatic flow.
A typical program or ‘treatment’ on the vibration platform runs a short ten minutes. Instead of booking a treatment room for a vibration therapy session, you can easily place the vibration machine anywhere in your business premises.
What Are the Benefits of Adding Whole Body Vibration Technology to Your Practice?
- Whole Body Vibration Technology uses a machine to speed up and optimize results for fat reduction treatments, such as Cavitation, Lipo Laser, Cryolipolysis, SculpSure, Coolsculpting, Emsculpt NEO, Venus Bliss, Zerona, and more.
- The Whole Body Vibration machine or platform can offer multiple benefits other than promoting lymphatic draining, this includes fat and weight loss, as well as cellulite reduction.
- The therapy is rather short and flexible—it can either be a walk-in treatment or a treatment by appointment.
- Many clients enjoyed getting their exercise done with vibration therapy.
What to Consider When Practicing Whole Body Vibration Technology?
- You need not block out your treatment rooms for a Whole Body Vibration treatment as it can be done on a ‘walk in’ basis.
- The sessions only require a short ten minutes, so don’t worry about taking too much of your client’s time.
- These short Whole Body Vibration sessions allow you to build meaningful relationships with your clients, educate them and uncover their needs.
The Best Whole Body Vibration Machine of 2023
1. Bluefin Fitness Vibration Platform
The upgraded Bluefin Fitness Whole Body Vibration platform is designed to eliminate body fat from the body and build muscles. The system includes workout exercise cords to tone the arms and upper body, a workout guide filled with different workout positions, a multilingual user instruction manual, tools, and US power cables (type A & type B). There’s also built-in, integrated speakers so your clients can tune into their favourite podcasts or musics whilst exercising.
Pressotherapy Machine vs Vibration Machine: Which One Is Better?
Pressotherapy is a bodysuit treatment that requires an hour block of your treatment room and an hour of your client’s time. It helps promote and optimize your client’s fat reduction result via lymphatic drainage. Income-wise, you can charge somewhere between $75 to $175 for your service.
Coming into Whole Body Vibration therapy, your client’s lymphatic drainage is stimulated through a passive exercising process. Its machine is flexible and can be placed anywhere in your business premises—in a treatment room or not.
Both types of therapy are effective in their own ways, so it ultimately goes down to your choice which method you want to incorporate to your business. You may consider the cost of the machine, the time it takes to complete the session, as well as your clientele’s demand.